This award recognises an outstanding individual that has performed above and beyond the standard expected of those that operate in financial crime prevention. This is an individual who goes beyond the call of duty and has taken measures to align the business in a proactive manner with the various financial crime directives set by regulators in the markets/jurisdictions in which the company operates.
The recipient of this award will be an expert within their organisation, leading the business and its team to advance approaches to financial crime detection, prevention and management. In this entry judges will be looking for real examples of leadership, new ideas, innovation and implementation of best practice – and how this has made a difference.
- This award is open to financial crime leaders working within the internal team of a financial institution or a highly regulated business.
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted - please seek a nominator.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries recognising individuals working for businesses within Europe.