As a rapidly developing profession, compliance has emerged as a first-choice career for a new generation of individuals attracted by the challenges and rewards it can offer, or for individuals from other professions looking for a challenging and inspiring career change. This category recognises the achievements of an individual who represents the future generation within the field of compliance.
The winner of this award will be an individual who is making an impact within the first five years of their compliance journey, by providing a positive contribution to their team, organisation, or the compliance community as a whole.
- This award is open to all stakeholders working in compliance: Internal teams, external advisors, RegTech firms etc
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted – please seek a nominator.
- Nominees must be five years or less into their compliance career, up until the point of the Awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries recognising individuals working for businesses within Europe.