This award is open to all providers of compliance consulting or advisory services, including law firms, where the team can demonstrate the difference they are making to support Clients to effectively manage and improve compliance programmes. In particular, judges will be looking for how firms have supported businesses with complex regulatory issues, large-scale change management programmes or multi-jurisdictional cases.
The winner of this award will evidence how their performance went beyond the call of duty, demonstrating specific and measurable, successful outcomes either on a particular project, or through all-year business support.
- This award is open to Law Firms, Consultancies, and Advisory firms.
- Entering this award in partnership with a Client is highly recommended to demonstrate impact.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Entries that do not address the entry criteria in detail will not be considered.
- We welcome entries where the client is based in Europe.