How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Ryan Bessent or 020 7608 9045
Download entry guide
This award will recognise compliance training initiatives that embrace innovation and explore new approaches to education, informing and developing individuals, teams and the business. Entries should demonstrate an improvement in learning outcomes and the positive impact for compliance.
Judges will be looking for examples that challenge the status quo and look to drive improvement. Examples may include: extending reach and impact of training programmes, changing the delivery method and employing new formats, engaging with wider industry partners to create wider programmes that set the industry standard, supporting new entrants into the compliance team, or supporting further skills development. Entries will demonstrate a passion for education and continuous development, regardless of the scale of the initiative. We welcome both small and large projects.
- This award is open to internal compliance teams only.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries from teams and individuals working with or for businesses within Europe.