How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Ryan Bessent or 020 7608 9045
Download entry guide
This award recognises an individual who has continued long service (10 years+) working in the field of compliance or financial crime. This is an individual who has made a significant contribution to the advancement of the culture of compliance, the development of the profession, the creation of industry-wide standards and/or influenced the improvement of the regulatory structure.
Judges will be looking for a person who has consistently, across their career and the organisations they have worked for, led the way in compliance. This is an inspiring role model for others working across the profession. Someone who is regarded as a thought-leader, a change-maker and a passionate professional who has gone above and beyond to deliver measurable impact and outcomes.
- This award is open to all stakeholders working in compliance: Internal teams, external advisors, RegTech firms etc
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague - or where applicable a Client.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted - please seek a nominator.
- Entries must demonstrate the stand-out achievements of the individual over the course of their career.
- We welcome entries recognising individuals working for businesses within Europe.