How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Ryan Bessent or 020 7608 9045
Download entry guide
This award recognises an outstanding team that has performed above and beyond the standard expected of those that operate in financial crime. The entry must show how they have taken measures to align the business in a proactive manner with the various financial crime directives set by regulators in the markets/jurisdictions in which the company operates.
For this award, we are looking for nominees to explain what the team has achieved in terms of managing their department and introducing best practice initiatives to prevent financial crime within the business. This could include implementing new working practices, new technology or training initiatives. Judges will take specific instances of how a team or individual has prevented financial crime into consideration.
- This award is open to all financial crime teams.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries from teams operating within Europe