How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Ryan Bessent or 020 7608 9045
Download entry guide
Increasingly compliance teams are thinking ahead and integrating ESG compliance requirements into their frameworks and programmes. In this new and emerging field, this category will recognise initiatives that aim to overcome ESG-related challenges or meet ESG-related objectives.
The judging panel will consider how innovative approaches and technologies were used, the extent of international and local market collaboration involved, and how the initiative served to address common industry challenges related to ESG-related requirements or expectations. Judges will review projects that relate to all elements of Environmental, Social and Governance, - or one focused area as applicable.
- This category is open to all stakeholders working in the field of compliance.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries from teams and individuals working with or for businesses within Europe.