This award recognises an outstanding compliance leader who has gone above and beyond expectations over the last year. This individual leads their department well through regulatory and business change and has significantly raised the profile of compliance in their organisation recommending pragmatic solutions, improving compliance outcomes and demonstrating thought leadership
The recipient of this award will be a genuine leader in their organisation – a person who proactively engages with senior decision makers, their team and regulatory bodies to promote initiatives throughout the organisation and create a culture of compliance. Judges will be looking for specific examples of how the individual has achieved this.
- This award is open to compliance leaders within internal teams.
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted – please seek a nominator.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries recognising individuals working for businesses operating within Europe.