How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Ryan Bessent or 020 7608 9045
Download entry guide
This award recognises an individual or team within an organisation that has developed a strong internal business collaboration with teams such as Technology, Sales, Assurance, Policy, Product etc, breaking down silos and bridging the gap between compliance and the business. This category will celebrate those that have inspired and engaged colleagues and successfully changed behaviours and outcomes.
Judges will be particularly interested in entries that demonstrate how internal collaboration has been an enabler for the business, or where a change in approach to a business relationship has made a significant difference. Entries for this award will be a showcase for excellence in collaboration and co-operation; and highlight best practice approaches in the creation of open working relationships and knowledge exchange.
- This award is open to all internal compliance teams.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries recognising teams and/or individuals working for businesses within Europe.